We will be returning to in-person services on our church patio at a new time, 9:30 a.m. with seat reservations made via SignUpGenius. Our recorded virtual service will continue to be posted at 8:00 am on Sunday morning. Please read the information below if you are hoping to join us for in-person worship.
In order to follow local, state, and federal safety Guidelines, worship services on campus will need to look very different. We will be together, but it will not be worship as we remember it for some period of time. As you read this, please keep in mind we will have a group of CHRIST LUTHERAN CHURCH AMBASSADORS that are being trained to help guide you from your arrival, to your seating, to your exit. Everything that follows is for your safety and health and the safety and health of others.
BEFORE YOU ATTEND
In order to attend worship at CLC, you will need to make an Online Reservation in advance. If you have trouble accessing the sign-up page please contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact information and number of people attending in your party and we will make the reservation for you. At this point we can accept only the allotted amount of spots included in the online sign-up; you can either sign-up to attend or sign-up to volunteer, you do not need to do both.
This is essential to ensure two things:
- that CLC doesn’t exceed capacity for our worship services.
- that CLC has contact information for everyone who attends our worship services so that we can track down each person in case of contact with an infected person on our campus (this is a mandated CDC requirement).
When making a reservation, you will be asked a series of health-related questions. Upon arrival at worship, you will be asked if there have been any changes to the answers you gave when you made your reservation. If you are experiencing fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headaches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea, you should not make a reservation or plan to attend on-site worship.
PLEASE ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES WHEN ATTENDING IN-PERSON SERVICE AT CLC
- Face coverings are required
- Practice at least 6 ft. of physical distancing as you arrive, during the service, and as you leave.
- As you arrive, stop at the reception table for a temperature check and to drop-off/fill-out COVID-19 questionnaire and release of liability
- PLEASE print the bulletin at home or view on your phone if possible. (additional copies will be available)
- Please bring a lawn chair and follow the ushers’ guidance for placing the chairs (those in the same household may be seated together).
- You will need to bring your own blanket or chairs to worship. Pop up tents and EZ ups will not be allowed. If you bring a beach umbrella, you will be asked to sit in the back or along the sides of the lawn. If you are using a small umbrella, please be mindful of the people behind you making sure it does not block their view.
- Please wear sunscreen, a hat, and take other precautions against sunburn.
- September 27, 2020
October 4, 2020
*Please fill out this COVID-19 CLC Health Questions and CLC Hold Harmless Agrmnt and bring with you to service, if you do not have access to a printer we will have copies available for you sign at the reception table upon arrival to service. Please also read this MEMO on what to do should you come down with COVID-19.