Dear CLC Family,
On Sunday Council discussed the rise in COVID-19 cases and our response.
We decided to cancel sanctuary services and cancel Beach Church if Orange County moved to the Purple Tier. (We also decided to suspend Beach Church on November 30th even if we didn’t move to purple for at least two weeks due to expected Thanksgiving increases).
The State moved Orange County to the Purple Tier on Monday. So, all in-person services will be cancelled until Orange County is moved back to the Red Tier.
We recognize that some people may still want to be at the beach. We made the decision based on multiple factors, keeping the safety of all participating as our top priority. The beach service is not closed and we’ve had people passing by who aren’t wearing masks and visitors who objected to wearing masks. Many of our attendees are in higher risk groups. So, we will be cautious.
Services will be recorded on Sunday in the sanctuary at 10:30. We can look forward to beautiful music and good sound quality!